Our board of directors consists of Gold Star Family members, Veterans and some very loyal folks who just want to help a great cause. All board members work as volunteers. 100% of all proceeds collected benefit the families of our fallen.
Our current board members are:
* R. Kenney Baker – President (90yrs young) World War II Veteran – Pacific Campaign
* Chris Robinson – Sales Mgr. Carrolls Auto, Founder, Wilderness Walk for Warriors
* Sharon Barron – Treasurer, Accounts Receivable at Agren Appliance Auburn
* Heather Lee Hutchins – widow of Cpl. Andrew Hutchins
* James Tranchemontagne – brother of Cpt. Daniel Tranchemontagne
* Angela Sult – Dietary Assistant at Auburn Residential Care
* Alain Laverdure – Post Adjutant of Auburn American Legion Post #31
* Don Sargent – past TSP hiker, Goldeneye volunteer and 1LT with NMCA
* Henry Breton – (93yrs young) World War II Veteran/Honor Flight Maine Ambassador
* Dr. Jenny Lynn Kingsbury, Au.D. – Clinical Audiologist at VA Maine Healthcare Togus
* Dean Barron – Event Director/Founder, Army Vet (4 yrs), father of Cpl. Joshua Barron
Our Accountant is Albert Bergen CPA
Our Attorney is Joe Baldacci
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!