Our board of directors consists of Gold Star Family members, Veterans and some very loyal folks who just want to help a great cause. All board members work as volunteers. 100% of all proceeds collected directly benefit the children of our fallen heroes and their gold star families.
Our current board members are:
* R. Kenney Baker – President, World War II Veteran – Pacific Campaign
* Chris Robinson – VP, Sales Mgr. Carrolls Auto, Founder, Wilderness Walk for Warriors
* Sharon Barron – Treasurer, Accounts Receivable at Agren Appliance Auburn
* Angela Sult – Family Liaison, Dietary Assistant at Auburn Residential Care
* Ray Regan – Family Liaison, RFTF Event Director, U.S. Army Veteran
* John Cronin – President/CEO of Federal Distributors, Inc.
* Laura Allen – Veteran Outreach Specialist at Maine Bureau of Veterans’ Services
* Daniel Drost – Manager of Housing and Compliance at Maine State Housing Authority
* David Slagger – Tribal Affairs Specialist at Department of Homeland Security
* Josh Handrahan – U.S. Army Blue Cord Fraternity
* Nora Hoesing – Registered Nurse at Togus VA Medical Center
* Don Sargent – past TSP hiker, Goldeneye volunteer and 1LT with NMCA
* Dean Barron – Corporate Fundraising, Army Vet (4 yrs), father of Cpl. Joshua Barron
SPECIAL EVENTS COMMITTEE LEADER – Larry Mclain
Our Non-Profit Advisor is Sheena Bellows
Our Accountant is Albert Bergen CPA
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!