Our board of directors consists of Gold Star Family members, Veterans and some very loyal folks who just want to help a great cause. All board members work as volunteers. 100% of all proceeds collected benefit the families of our fallen.
Our current board members are:
* R. Kenney Baker – President (90yrs young) World War II Veteran – Pacific Campaign
* Sharon Barron – Treasurer, Accounts Receivable at Agren Appliance Auburn
* Heather Lee Hutchins – widow of Cpl. Andrew Hutchins
* James Tranchemontagne – brother of Cpt. Daniel Tranchemontagne
* Angela Sult – Dietary Assistant at Auburn Residential Care
* Alain Laverdure – Post Adjutant of Auburn American Legion Post #31
* Don Sargent – past TSP hiker, Goldeneye volunteer and 1LT with NMCA
* Henry Breton – (93yrs young) World War II Veteran/Honor Flight Maine Ambassador
* Dr. Jenny Lynn Kingsbury, Au.D. – Clinical Audiologist at VA Maine Healthcare Togus
* Dean Barron – Event Director/Founder, Army Vet (4 yrs), father of Cpl. Joshua Barron
Our Accountant is Albert Bergen CPA
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!